- Clean Prestashop 1.6 +
- Purchased and downloaded MODEZ theme from Themeforest.netLast version of Prestashop can be downloaded from the official website: http://www.prestashop.com/en/download
And here you can find Installation guide: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Installing+PrestaShop
Once the theme has been downloaded to your computer, you are now ready to install it to PrestaShop via the Back Office.
- Login Back Office
- Go to Preferences – Themes
- Click Add new Theme
Click Add file
Choose modez_installer.zip file
Click Save and wait…
- You will see something like this. Now choose MODEZ icon and click Use this theme.
- There are the modules that must be installed, set to enable or disable. Click Save.
- And now click Finish.
- Prestashop returns you to Themes page. Go down the page, and find Enable the mobile theme. Set it to I’d like to disable it, please and click Save.
- Go to Preferences – Images.
Go to the bottom of page, and click Regenerate Thumbnails
- Go to Advanced Parameters – Perfomance
Set Cache to NO, then click Save. And then click Clear cache.
- Go to MODULES and choose All
Find Roy info block in the modules list. Then click on popup arrow, and choose Reset.
You will see success message.
- Go to MODULES and choose All again
Find Revolution Slider in the modules list and click Configure.
You will see configure page of Revolution slider module. Click Import Slider.
Now click Choose file and choose /slider/homeslider.zip in modez item folder. Then click Import with such settings.
It’s appear in the list. Now click Settings.
Choose Top Column Blocks in Display Hook select box.
And click Save settings at the bottom of page
- Well done! We finished. Let’s go to front office page, and click Refresh in your browser.
a) You have to upload modez_installer.zip to yourshopfolder/themes/
b) Go to «Preferences > Themes» and click on the «Add new theme» at the top of the page.
c) Find «Import from FTP» section. Select modez installer and click «Save».
d) Continue to next step
(Try this video for more information http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttmIbFCCTk )
You can add example left slider by the same way.
a) Go to «Advanced Parameters > Perfomance» in yout back office.
c) click Save.
- Let’s see MODEZ layout
If you can’t find module in Modules list, look this table:
Module label (also module folder name) Module name in Modules list roythemescutomizer Roy Themes Customizer blocklanguages Language block blockcurrencies Currency block blockmyaccount My Account block blockmyaccountfooter My account block for your website’s footer blockuserinfo User info block blockcart Cart block blocksearch Quick search block blocktopmenu Top horizontal menu revsliderprestashop Revolution Slider roybanners Roy Banners homefeatured Featured products on the homepage blockbestsellers Top-sellers block blocknewproducts New products block royinfoblock Roy Info block blocknewsletter Newsletter block roysocialblock Roy Social block blockcontactinfo Contact information block blockcms CMS block blockcategories Categories block roypaymentlogo Footer payment logos block blocklayered Layered navigation block blockspecials Specials block blockstore Store locator block blockviewed Viewed products block socialsharing Social sharing blockwishlist Wishlist block roybrands Roy Brands block smartblog Smart Blog royfacebookblock Roy Facebook Block
- RoyThemes Customizer
- You can change design of theme with this module. Change colors, backgrounds, fonts, display/hide elements and almost everything you see.
- Roy Banners
- It allows to put banners everywhere.
Let’s try to put banner to left column for example:
1. Set Hook to Left
2. Upload your banner image file
3. Click Save
Now it’s here:
… and here:
You can change banner position by Modules — Positions, find your hook, and drag Roy Banners module by mouse.
- Revolution Slider
- You can change slides and create animations of layers with this amazing module.
You can find how to import home slider of modez theme in MODEZ installation guide above.You can find great guide how to customize Revolution slider and create animations in offline guide.
Envato page of Revolution Slider Prestashop Plugin:
- Roy info block
- Allows to put contact information blocks in the top section of theme. Better way is to edit existing blocks. Just click Edit
Change telephone number and click Save
If you want to change html code or icons — go to Tools — Source code
- Roy Social block
- It’s allow to add cute icons to your social accounts in footer. Just fill the links and click Save. Clear link to disable social network.
- Footer payment logos block
- It’s allow to show available payment methods of your store. In module configure page you can set destination page for the block’s link.
You can display / hide each payment icon in RoyThemes Customizer module — Footer section.
- Layered navigation block
- I want to tell you how to put layered navigation block filters to custom positions. For example, let’s put Price range slider to the top of filters block. Find it in Modules list and click Configure
Click Edit on existing template, or create new one.
Now drag Product price filter to the top of the list and click Save
- Social Login (by OneAll.com) (Do it if you want to have social login in your shop)
- First go to Modules list and find OneAll Social Login
Go Click here to setup your free account
And register the way you prefer.
After registration, copy and past to module settings those fields, and click Verify the API Settings
That’s all. You will need to setup every social network to do it work. Just follow instruction, when click on it on your shop autentification page.Here is some info:
- Roy Facebook Block
- Just change to your Facebook link.
Also you can choose left or right align of facebook floating block in Customizer module — Homepage content section.
- Smart Blog
- Smart Blog module contains some settings. There are 11 additional modules to Smart Blog module, that installed with MODEZ theme. If you don’t need any of them, just disable it.
You can find good documentation of Smart Blog here:
http://smartdatasoft.com/doc/ps/smartblog/Note: To proper display of Ajax search images of products — replace yourshopfolder/classes/Search.php with same file from MODEZ archive.
If you have any problems or questions — you can write to support. You can find full version of documentation in the downloaded archive from Themeforest.
Thank you for purchasing my theme.