MODEZ THEME Installation guide
What you need to start:
- Prestashop 1.7 +
- Purchased and downloaded MODEZ theme from Themeforest.net
Last version of Prestashop 1.7 can be downloaded from the official website: http://www.prestashop.com/en/download
And here you can find Installation guide: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Installing+PrestaShop
WARNING! Not official version of MODEZ theme, downloaded NOT from Themeforest, can work not correct and make harm to your shop. Only official version of MODEZ theme downloaded from Themeforest have a guarantee of proper work and full support by RoyThemes company.
- Unpack downloaded theme package.
- Login Prestashop Back Office
- Go to Design – Themes & Logo
- Prestashop shows Themes page again. Now:
- choose MODEZ icon and click Use this theme.
- Go to Modules - Installed modules and find Mega menu PRO - configure
- Go to Revolution Slider - Sliders menu in left navigation column
- Go to Modules and find RoyThemes MODEZ Customizer. Then:
- open Layout and color Scheme
- choose Demo you need - apply settings
- choose Color Scheme you need - apply settings
- save changes.
- Go to Advanced Parameters – Performance
- set Recompile templates if file have been updated
- set Cache to NO, click Save
- then click Clear cache in the top right corner.
- Open your shop main folder by any FTP client or your hosting panel file manager.
- go to unpacked MODEZ files, 1_new_installation/ folder, select installer you want and upload it to your main shop folder themes/ folder.
- choose slider you need from import/demoname/ folder, click import slider
- now on appeared thumbnail of slider click gear icon
- set hook to displayTopColumn
- click on green disk save icon